CARI LAGU DISINI

Rabu, 13 Juni 2018

Download B1A4 You And I

Download Lagu Mp3 B1A4 You And I - B1A4 - You and I , Semua Lagu-Lagu, Video dan Lyrics tersedia disini, Semua Musik ini berasal dari Youtube.com dan gratis untuk didownload. Belilah Lagu B1A4 - You and I dan kasetnya di Toko Terdekat Maupun di iTunes atau Amazon secara legal, ini hanya sebagai Review dan Promosi saja.

B1A4 You And I


B1A4 You And I - Artist : B1A4 Title (Single) : You and I (Special Edition) Release Date : 2017年3月8日 内容紹介 : 3月8日にレーベル移籍第1弾シングル「You and I」をリリース ... 

Before downloading B1A4 - You and I , you can preview any Video by mouse over the PLAY VIDEO button and click Play or Click DOWNLOAD button to download hd quality Mp3 files.











Postingan Terkait B1A4 You And I :


Download Mp3 B1A4 - You And I

B1A4 - You and I
B1A4 - You and I - Artist : B1A4 Title (Single) : You and I (Special Edition) Release Date : 2017年3月8日 内容紹介 : 3月8日にレーベル移籍第1弾シングル「You and I」をリリース ... 


Download Mp3 B1A4 - You And I KAN/ROM/ENG Lyrics (歌詞)

B1A4 - You and I KAN/ROM/ENG Lyrics (歌詞)
B1A4 - You and I KAN/ROM/ENG Lyrics (歌詞) - Romanji is under English (Canada), because there's no option for Japanese (romanji) * Add the lyrics translation in your own language (Settings → Subtitles/CC ... 


Download Mp3 B1A4「You And I」 MV Short Ver.

B1A4「You and I」 MV short ver.
B1A4「You and I」 MV short ver. - ユニバーサル移籍第1弾シングル 「You and I」 2017年3月8日発売 http://www.universal-music.co.jp/b1a4/ ☆同日発売 ファン投票による韓国楽曲アルバム... 


Download Mp3 0204051112 B1A4 : YOU

0204051112 B1A4 : YOU
0204051112 B1A4 : YOU - 너희만 있음 돼. 


Download Mp3 B1A4 5th Album「5」ダイジェスト(2018 6 27 Release)

B1A4 5th Album「5」ダイジェスト(2018 6 27 Release)
B1A4 5th Album「5」ダイジェスト(2018 6 27 Release) - B1A4 Japan 5th アルバム「5」 2018年6月27日発売 初回限定盤A (CD+DVD) UPCH-7435 ¥3900(税込) 初回限定盤B (CD+32Pフォトブックレット) UPCH-7436... 


Download Mp3 B1A4 Feat Sunmi - YOU

B1A4 Feat Sunmi - YOU
B1A4 Feat Sunmi - YOU - COPYRIGHT © WM Entertainment Si les gustaría algún álbum o canción que traduzcamos por favor decirnos y con mucho gusto lo hacemos. Gracias por ver :3 ... 


Download Mp3 【日繁中字】B1A4 - You And I

【日繁中字】B1A4 - You And I
【日繁中字】B1A4 - You And I - B1A4 - You And I 作詞:JINYOUNG(振永)・新屋豊 作曲:JINYOUNG(振永)・CaptainPlanet 翻譯:Withyou_chan孔璨攻灿微站 日文歌詞來源:KKBOX 影片 ... 


Download Mp3 [no0o0datrans] B1A4~ You (live Space Concert) [arabic Sub].ass

[no0o0datrans] B1A4~ You (live space concert) [arabic sub].ass
[no0o0datrans] B1A4~ You (live space concert) [arabic sub].ass - بعض الأغاني عشان حقوق النشر بتلاقونها هنا :: http://no0o0datranss.wordpress.com/ DISCLAIMER : I own nothing but the subtitle. All rights go to its rightful... 


Download Mp3 [M/V] B1A4 - You Are My Baby

[M/V] B1A4 - You Are My Baby
[M/V] B1A4 - You Are My Baby - [M/V] B1A4 - You Are My Baby JTBC Drama The Package(2017) Original Sound Track - Part.1 Now Available on : ▷Bugs : http://music.bugs.co.kr/album/675952 ... 


Download Mp3 [空耳應援+中韓字幕]B1A4-YOU

[空耳應援+中韓字幕]B1A4-YOU
[空耳應援+中韓字幕]B1A4-YOU - 黑字為中韓字幕紅字為應援歌詞這是為了3/25孩子們來台演唱會而做的應援影片喲!! 應援歌詞是聽首爾場的應援打出來的如果有錯請見諒當天能去的... 

Download B1A4 You And I Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: mukidi

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar